Responsible for assisting in managing WPBDF’s fundraising initiatives; including the development, planning and execution of special events. WPBDF offers a competitive salary and a fun, relaxed work environment.
Time Commitment: 10-15 hours per week, flexible schedule
- Assist in the development, planning, and execution of annual fundraising events.
- Coordinate special event marketing, mailings, event production elements, and volunteer recruitment and management for day of the event.
- Solicit event underwriting for fundraising and programs as necessary, in-kind donations of goods and services, sponsors for Foundation programs from corporations and individuals.
- Maintain database for direct mail/email/event solicitations.
- Assist in the maintenance of Foundation’s website as well as social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Develop and maintain marketing materials for the Foundation (brochures, etc.)
- Communicate effectively with consumers, providers, vendors, volunteers, donors, and the Board as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate as spokesperson within diverse populations.
- Requires exceptional marketing and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work effectively both in teams and independently.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel), database management and internet research.
- Strong sense of responsibility and follow-through.
Occasional travel required and occasional work at evening or weekend events.
Submit cover letter and resume to Kara Dornish, Executive Director, at email@example.com no later than May 19, 2023.
Leave a Comment