We’re Thankful for your Support!
Yesterday the Western Pennsylvania Chapter of the National Hemophilia Foundation (WPCNHF) set a goal of raising $1,000 for #GivingTuesday. Thanks to 25 amazing donors we were able to surpass our goal raising a grand total of $1,750!
Thanks to your support WPCNHF can continue to
- support families in need with medical bills. travel, knee/elbow braces and other medical devices
- provide medical ID jewelry to our members at no cost to them
- provide local educational programming throughout the year
- provide a support network to all our community members
- create and increase awareness about bleeding disorders
Thank you to all our amazing volunteers, donors, and families for your generosity. We couldn’t do this without you!
Leave a Comment